Colostrum, germ-loaded milk, milk with too many somatic cells and milk inhibitor.
1. Why 4 cents / kg non-food-milk?
We think 4 cents / kg are justified because of the work involved in collecting or when disposing the principle is the same. The milk has to be filled only into another container , which is now and rinsed with water . There is a higher merit than throwing away the milk.
2. If the milk is also picked when only small amounts are available ?
This is not a problem as we only plan to pick up about once a week.
3. What if times no milk is present or even a whole tank?
It is a system set up to detect the quantity , ideally online and by phone . This can affect the route , if necessary.
4. I do not want milk standing in the yard for a week – how does it looks with the storage?
Even in the summer you can easily store milk . It forms a protective layer of fat on the surface under a kind of curd. This allows the milk to be kept fresh for one week.
5. Where do you come from?
We begin with the collection system in the milk -growing regions of Bavaria and northern Germany . Be happy if you would like to know if you are in the catchment area .
6. Do you use organic milk?
No, but our plastics are made from 100% renewable raw materials instead of petroleum .
7. Are there volume discounts for milk ?
8. Flakes and secretions may be contained in the non-food-milk?
9. I give the non-food-milk rather from the biogas plant.
It’s about as little energy contained in milk as in grass : 140 kWh of electricity can be produced from 1000 kg of milk. Also all the water in the milk is not necessarily desirable in biogas plants. Our recycling method is much more efficient than the use of milk in biogas plants : There are all the ingredients (fat, whey , sugar, proteins) to be 100% recycled .
10. Milking pumps direct the milk into the drain.
It must be considered how easy it is to redirect the flow. It may be that it will not be worth in a few cases.
11. What is the additional effort?
The non-food-milk must be separated anyway , the only difference is that it is collected not discarded. When picking up the milk, we bring a new and clean container to your farm.
12. Why don’t you take marketable milk from the dairies to the normal price of milk ?
We place value on our established product that is not a food . We are concerned with the exploitation of a normally wasted product, which is very valuable. For this we take longer transport distances in purchasing. Dairies throw away their milk in only about 1/2000 cases of milk deliveries. Nevertheless, we also work with them to utilize this milk .
13. Farmers get only 4 cents / kg but the final product , such as Garments made of organic fiber , costs 150 € . Where is the justice ?
The collection of milk requires an extremely high level of investment in the millions in the areas of systems engineering , collection trucks , transport containers and other costs incurred by staff, hoses , pumps , maintenance, repair , energy, gasoline, which must be covered .
14. What does the customs office to the whole ?
As of 01.04.2015 , the milk quota is overridden and the custom office no longer controls the milk flow and sales volume .